By Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura
A hands-on reference for working towards execs, Advanced Membrane know-how and Applications covers the elemental ideas and theories of separation and purification by way of membranes, the $64000 membrane techniques and structures, and significant commercial functions. It is going a ways past the fundamentals to handle the formula and commercial manufacture of membranes and applications.
This functional guide:
- Includes assurance of all of the significant different types of membranes: ultrafiltration; microfiltration; nanofiltration; opposite osmosis (including the new high-flux and low-pressure membranes and anti-fouling membranes); membranes for gasoline separations; and membranes for gasoline mobile uses
- Addresses six significant subject matters: membranes and functions in water and wastewater; membranes for biotechnology and chemical/biomedical functions; gasoline separations; membrane contractors and reactors; environmental and effort purposes; and membrane fabrics and characterization
- Includes discussions of vital strategic matters and the way forward for membrane technology
With chapters contributed by way of top specialists of their particular components and a pragmatic concentration, this is often the definitive reference for execs in business production and separations and learn and improvement; practitioners within the manufacture and purposes of membranes; scientists in water remedy, pharmaceutical, foodstuff, and gas phone processing industries; approach engineers; and others. it's also an outstanding source for researchers in and academia and graduate scholars taking classes in separations and membranes and similar fields.
Read or Download Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications PDF
Best chemical & biochemical engineering books
This ebook offers with a variety of distinctive components within the drug improvement strategy inside of chemical engineering technology and pharmaceutical R&D. The booklet is meant for use as a certified reference and in all probability as a textual content publication reference in pharmaceutical engineering and pharmaceutical sciences. a few of the experimental tools concerning pharmaceutical procedure improvement are realized at the activity.
Um solide, langzeitbestandige und stoffgerechte Klebungen im industriellen oder handwerklichen Bereich herzustellen, sind sowohl gute Grundlagenkenntnisse als auch fachlich fundiertes Wissen von Noten. Die einzelnen Informationen in der vorhandenen Fachliteratur aufzuspuren, ist au? erst muhsam und zeitraubend.
Edited via Professor CJ Li, one of many best overseas specialists within the fields of eco-friendly Chemistry and eco-friendly Synthesis, this quantity offers such scorching subject matters as synthesis with no conserving teams, multi-component reactions, and synthesis in eco-friendly solvents. The guide of eco-friendly Chemistry contains of 9 volumes in overall, cut up into three subject-specific units.
Study Laboratory protection explains crucial prerequisite whilst operating in a laboratory: figuring out the capability risks of kit and the chemical fabrics to be hired. scholars the right way to check and keep watch over hazards in a study laboratory and to spot a potential probability. An process at the risk periods reminiscent of actual, chemical, organic and radiation risks is given and routines to every classification organize for tests.
- Guidelines for Engineering Design for Process Safety
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking V: Materials and Technological Innovations (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)
- Hedgehog signaling activation in human cancer and its clinical implications
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering Kinetics and Reactor Design
- An Introduction to Biomechanics: Solids and Fluids, Analysis and Design
- Motorcyle Tuning: Chassis
Extra info for Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications
Advanced Membrane Technology and Applications by Norman N Li,Anthony G. Fane,W. S. Winston Ho,Takeshi Matsuura